- We do not store your personal data, unless you have specifically opened an account, and that only includes your shipping/billing address.
- Any information we have is kept secure and will not be used by us or anyone else to send you annoying emails and newsletters. Your personal information will not be used for any other reason than to send you item/s that are purchased by you.
- Your personal information will not be shared with any other third parties.
- We do not store or have access to financial information.
- We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
- Any & all data is only retained for as long as is strictly required, to record consent, ensure the smooth running of your site experience, and/or for legitimate business reasons, to adhere to tax or data laws.
Anonymous and non-identifying information that may be collected about your computer whilst using this site includes the following:
- Your worldwide geographical location;
- Your internet browser details;
- Your computer’s IP address;
- The site which referred you to this site;
- The pages viewed at this site.
You can of course control how cookies are used on your own computer, and you do this by adjusting your browser settings. However, it is important to understand, that by disabling or restricting cookies in any way could prevent websites from functioning properly.
If you want to know how to change or alter your cookie settings in the browser of your choice, click on any of these link:
Information that may be collected when you use this site include the following:
- Your name, email, & IP address when you use the comments section on blog posts.
- Any other personal information you choose to send via comment or contact form.
Any & all data is kept only for as long as is strictly required.