- All images, designs, ideas and concepts contained within this shop remain the SOLE intellectual property of Lorrie Whittington, and shall not be used, copied or reproduced anywhere either on the Internet or beyond it at any time or under any circumstances.
- Please note that regardless of whether you are purchasing an original piece of art or card or print, copyright remains with the artist Lorrie Whittington in perpetuity, and your item cannot be reproduced or resold or licensed under any circumstances without the express permission of Lorrie Whittington in writing. Fees may be applicable.
- To purchase from Lorrie Whittington Art & Ceramics Shop, add the items you desire to the cart, items you no longer want can be removed from your cart at any time.
- You do not have to be registered to purchase. Just click on ‘Add to Cart’ and follow the instructions.
- You are required to pay for goods in full at the time of ordering (‘checkout’).
- All items are listed in GBP.
Payment and Security
- Purchase from my shop is undertaken via a secure platform using Paypal.
- Lorrie Whittington is a Paypal Verified Premier Account holder.
- Payment method is Paypal standard. If you do not have a Paypal account, no problem, credit and debit cards are accepted through Paypal.
- Items will not be dispatched until payment has been submitted, processed and received.
- Please allow between 7 to 21 days for delivery, from the date of order placement to delivery. If an item is needed urgently however, then I can come to an arrangement.
- Every effort will be made to ensure that your item/s arrive in perfect condition. Any faulty items will be replaced or a full refund offered, once the faulty items have been returned within 14 days of receipt.
- I am not responsible for any damages or loss incurred during the shipping process. However, if you do have a problem then contact me and we can work out a solution. If a small item is lost or damaged then we can work something out.
- Within the UK I charge a flat rate for postage which is £3.50.
- Delivery within Europe is charged at a flat rate of £5.50.
- US and Canada is a flat rate charge of £8.50, and International deliveries is a flat rate of £10.50.
- Items under £20 will be dispatched using Royal Mail 1st class, and will be dispatched within 7 to 14 days from placement of order to delivery.
- Items over the cost of £20 will be dispatched using Royal Mail ‘Special Delivery’, for which a signature is required.
- Once an order has been placed then you the customer have a seven day cooling off period within which time you can cancel your order and your money will be refunded. However, once an item is dispatched, then items can no longer be canceled.
- It is important to me that your purchase arrives in the same pristine condition that it left me and I will do my very best to ensure that it arrives in perfect condition. However, it must be remembered that all ‘original’ art is in fact ‘handmade’ and therefore may contain some imperfections. It is in short, not mass produced. This is what makes each original item ‘unique’ and ultimately, should be considered more valuable. However, if a customer is really not satisfied with an item, then a full refund will be given if the item is returned within 14 days, in the original packaging and posting costs will be the responsibility of the customer. When the item has been received by me, then a replacement item will be dispatched or a full refund given.
- We do not store your personal data, unless you have specifically opened an account, and that only includes your shipping/billing address.
- Any information we have is kept secure and will not be used by us or anyone else to send you annoying emails and newsletters. Your personal information will not be used for any other reason than to send you item/s that are purchased by you.
- Your personal information will not be shared with any other third parties.
- We do not store or have access to financial information.
- We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
- Any & all data is only retained for as long as is strictly required, to record consent, ensure the smooth running of your site experience, and/or for legitimate business reasons, to adhere to tax or data laws.